Neolith Porcelain Worktops
Worktops are the finishing touch to any new fitted kitchen or can give an existing kitchen a new lease of life, for either option, there is a wide range of choice of materials from laminate to natural woods to granite and quartz with various price points and benefits. However, for something different that adds a touch of luxury Websters Kitchens we can offer a fantastic product called Neolith which is a porcelain slab made from all natural products such as clays, seldspa, silica and mineral oxides.
Neolith worktops and sinks are a natural choice and is 100% eco friendly using only natural materials and as it doesn’t contain any resins, it does not release any substances harmful to the environment.
Benefits for your Kitchen
- Easy to clean – Neolith is resistant to any cleaning products such as bleach or ammonia and is also waterproof.
- Hygienic – Neolith does not give off any harmful substances and is totally safe for food preparation.
- Temperature Resistant – It is perfect for your worktops as it is resistant to heat and cold, so you can place hot pans anywhere on the worktop.
- Colourfast – Whichever colour you choose, it will not fade or deteriorate with sun exposure or high temperatures.
- Available in a wide range of colours and textures including satin and silk finishes in smooth colours, stone and wood effect and metal finishes.
- Fitted matching sinks also available
To learn more about this fantastic material for your kitchen worktops, call in at our showroom in Alfreton and have a chat with us.
Here are just a few examples of Neolith worktops and sinks.
- Storage Solutions A new kitchen for any homeown...
- If you are looking for something truly unique, ...
- The modern family kitchen is used for a variety...
- Worktops are the finishing touch to any new fit...
- We recently built a stunning oak shaker s...